1) Heading west from the city centre, follow signage for the N7 dual carriageway. This will bring you onto the Naas Road.
2) Continue on the Naas Road until you see signage for Clondalkin. Stick left, and follow the direction signage the large junction (at Woodies DIY) for Clondalkin / Newcastle. This is will mean you turn right off the dual carriageway at Woodies onto the Nangor Road.
3) Take the first left turn (sharp) onto Killeen Road.
4) Take the next right onto Knockmitten Lane. (Signage is for Clondalkin)
5) Take the next left onto Chestnut Road. (National Lighting is company on your right at this junction)
6) Continue straight to the end of Chestnut Road and turn right at the T-Junction, onto Oak Road.
7) Take the immediate next left onto Holly Road.
8) Turn left at the T-Junction, onto Beech Road.
CNC Lasercutting is approx 50m from this junction on the right side.