1) Take exit number 9 off the motorway, heading towards Dublin city
centre. (Stay in the far left lane when exiting the motorway.)
You are now on the Naas Road.
2) Take the first left, signposted for Ballyfermot / Crumlin, onto Killeen Road.
3) Take the next left onto Knockmitten Lane.
(Signage is for Clondalkin)
4) Take the next left onto Chestnut Road.
(National Lighting is company on your right at this junction)
5) Continue straight to the end of Chestnut Road and turn right at the
T-Junction, onto Oak Road.
6) Take the immediate next left onto Holly Road.
7) Turn left at the T-Junction, onto Beech Road.
CNC Lasercutting is approx 50m from this junction on the right side.
FREE parking on premises.